Our custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs, and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by your Rocky Mountaineer Hosts, to the gourmet meals prepared from regional cuisine by our award-winning chefs. GoldLeaf Service is quite simply, as good as it gets.
Discover why our guests rave about Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Service. Our custom-designed GoldLeaf dome coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies as you enjoy gourmet meals prepared by our talented onboard chefs.
- GoldLeaf Service Video Click to play »
- Dome Coach 360º Tour Click to play »
- Dining Room 360º Tour Click to play »
GoldLeaf Dome Coach
- Panoramic views from full-length, dome windows
- Reclining dome-level seats that rotate to accommodate groups of four
- Full galley kitchen
- 36 dining room seats with picture windows (four guests per table)
- Temperature-controlled comfort
- Spiral staircase and ADA elevator to dome level
- Overnight in hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel with luggage delivered to your hotel
- Enjoy transfers to and from the train on your package tour
Absolutely spoil yourself. Our GoldLeaf Deluxe Service offers the finest accommodation experience. Guests booking GoldLeaf Deluxe Service will travel in GoldLeaf Service onboard the Rocky Mountaineer, plus enjoy upgraded hotel accommodation throughout their tour.