The world is forever changing, and at Rocky Mountaineer, now more than ever, we understand the value of flexibility.
That's why we are introducing Enhanced Flexibility, applicable to any new 2022 bookings, which can be used up to 60 days before your travel start date. No matter what journey you decide to embark on, from the majestic mountains of Western Canada to the enchanting landscapes of the American Southwest, we've got you covered.
Here are five things you should know about Enhanced Flexibility:
- Option to receive a travel credit if you need to cancel for any reason.
- Ability to use the travel credit on any new booking date, up to and including the 2023 season.
- Option to carry over any applicable promotions to your new booking.
- Opportunity to change the names on your booking, should some of your party be unable to travel*. One original name must remain on the booking.
- Availability to apply any in-market promotions (where applicable), without restrictions.
*Unless you have purchased Allianz Insurance through Rocky Mountaineer. If this is the case, please contact Allianz insurance for your options.
For more information, visit our Enhanced Flexibility and FAQ.
If you're interested in Enhanced Flexibility but not sure where to start, explore the variety of train journeys we offer, and select a route that checks all your dream vacation boxes.