Our custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs, and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. GoldLeaf Service is quite simply, as good as it gets.
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled panoramic views from your seat in the upper-level of our bi-level dome coach
- Hot gourmet meals prepared from regional cuisine by our Executive Chefs
- Complimentary beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) throughout the journey, along with gourmet snacks.
- An exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower-level of your dome coach
Discover why our guests rave about Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Service. Our custom-designed GoldLeaf dome coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies as you enjoy gourmet meals prepared by our talented onboard chefs.
- GoldLeaf Service Video Click to play »
- Dome Coach 360º Tour Click to play »
- Dining Room 360º Tour Click to play »
GoldLeaf Dome Coach
- Panoramic views from full-length, dome windows
- Reclining dome-level seats that rotate to accommodate groups of four
- Full galley kitchen
- 36 dining room seats with picture windows (four guests per table)
- Temperature-controlled comfort
- Spiral staircase and ADA elevator to dome level
- Overnight in hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel with luggage delivered to your hotel*
- Enjoy transfers to and from the train on your package tour
* Please note that all accommodations in Kamloops and Quesnel, while charming, are of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.
Absolutely spoil yourself. Our GoldLeaf Deluxe Service offers the finest accommodation experience. Guests booking GoldLeaf Deluxe Service will travel in GoldLeaf Service onboard the Rocky Mountaineer, plus enjoy upgraded hotel accommodation throughout their tour.