An Exclusive Offer just for You!
As a travel agent you can earn two complimentary tickets onboard Rocky Mountaineer when you book a minimum of 2 reservations (4 guests) on a Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service package or rail-only itinerary in 2018. Offer available on new bookings from May 8 to June 30, 2018. Only available for Travel Agents in Canada and USA; not available on wholesale bookings.
Download our form for full details, terms and conditions below.
Selling SilverLeaf Service is Easy!
Combining Rocky Mountaineer’s famous hospitality with competitive pricing, SilverLeaf Service is perfect for clients that are a little more price sensitive, but still want to explore the Canadian Rockies in luxury. With a great range of departure dates to choose from, SilverLeaf Service could see them riding the rails sooner than they dreamed.
Terms and Conditions
Rocky Mountaineer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time with or without notice to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Earn a maximum of two complimentary Rocky Mountaineer tickets for your own personal travel when you book a minimum of 2 reservations (or equivalent of 4 guests) on a Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service package or rail-only itinerary for the 2018 season
- Offer valid for new bookings made from May 8 to June 30, 2018
- Offer is only available for travel agents in Canada and USA. Not available on wholesale bookings.
- Offer only available for 2018 travel year sales
- Complimentary tickets must be redeemed in October 2018, April 2019, or Oct 2019 on our 2-day First Passage to the West or Journey Through the Clouds routes. Please refer to the rail schedule for dates
- Reservations are based upon availability of space for the period requested. Blackout dates apply
- Travel agent and their guest must be travelling at the same time, and show proof of employment at time of travel
- Complimentary tickets have no cash value, are non-transferable, and cannot be redeemable for cash
- Any items of a personal nature, air or ground transportation (other than that detailed above), upgrades, tour addons, return transportation or gratuities are the responsibility of the individual traveller
- Offer is not applicable for group bookings
- Rocky Mountaineer makes no warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to this offer. Rocky Mountaineer is not liable for any failure or inability to use complimentary tickets in accordance with the outlined terms and conditions
- Qualifying booking information needs to be paid in full before redemption of your prize. To redeem, please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once verified, a Team Member from our In-house Reservations will be in touch to finalize your journey onboard Rocky Mountaineer
You may not sell, offer for sale at auction, resell, donate, act as commercial agent for another party in relation to the transfer of, or otherwise transfer these complimentary tickets without the specific prior written consent of Rocky Mountaineer.
This promotion entitles you to experience a two-day train journey onboard the award-winning Rocky Mountaineer as it travels through the Pacific Northwest and Canadian Rockies. Your two-day, all daylight rail journey, valued at up to $3,598.00 (CDN) includes:
- A trip for two adults in Silver Leaf Service (eastbound or westbound). Travel between Vancouver and Lake Louise or Banff (First Passage to the West route), or between Vancouver and Jasper (Journey through the Clouds route)
- A single-level glass dome coach with panoramic views through oversized windows
- Interactive and captivating storytelling and personalized service from your Rocky Mountaineer Hosts
- Hot gourmet breakfast and lunch options served by a culinary team member at your seat
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages and gourmet snacks onboard the Rocky Mountaineer
- Overnight hotel accommodation at the end of day one in Kamloops
- Rail station transfers in Kamloops