Take in the Canadian landscape for two days onboard Rocky Mountaineer. Start or finish your trip with a luxurious Alaska Cruise.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
Activities & Tours
- Vancouver City Tour & Lookout, Vancouver hotel to Vancouver cruise terminal
- North Shore Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- National Parks Pass
- Hotel-cruise terminal transfers in Vancouver
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- Rail station transfers in Banff, Kamloops and Vancouver
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff
- 7 night Glacier Bay Inside Passage Cruise, Verandah (GoldLeaf) or Ocean-View (SilverLeaf) Stateroom
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada.
Contact Us to Make a Booking
A Vacation Consultant will email you within 48 hours with a quote for you to review, and will ensure you enjoy unparalleled service throughout your journey.
United States - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - French - 1-800-425-9126
United Kingdom - 0-800-088-5541
Germany - 0-800-189-9311
Australia - 1-800-821-531
New Zealand - 0-800-451-247
All Other Countries - 1-604-606-7245
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm PST
Friday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm PST