Experience the best of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, including stays in picturesque Lake Louise and Banff on this popular First Passage to the West route. Scenic tours of the Icefields Parkway, Jasper National Park and Yoho National Park make this a truly unforgettable journey.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
Activities & Tours
- Vancouver Lookout
- Yoho National Park incl Lake Louise, return transfer to Banff
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Banff to Jasper
- National Parks Pass
- 2 breakfasts, 4 lunches (Westbound)
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches (Eastbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff (Westbound in Reverse)
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (Westbound)
- 5 nights hotel accommodation (Eastbound)
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada.