Travel from the shoreline to the mountain peaks with two-days onboard the Rocky Mountaineer, including a stunning helicopter tour of the Rockies’ legendary looming crags. Start or finish your journey with a luxurious Alaska Cruise.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
Activities & Tours
- National Parks Pass
- Calgary Tower
- Banff to Calgary Tour, including Banff Gondola (or reverse)
- Panoramic Helicopter Tour
- North Shore Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and
- Vancouver City Tour & Lookout, Vancouver hotel to Vancouver cruise terminal
- Hotel-cruise terminal transfers in Vancouver
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 7 night Glacier Bay Inside Passage Cruise, Verandah (GoldLeaf) or Ocean-View (SilverLeaf) Stateroom
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Vancouver,
Kamloops and Banff (or reverse)
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (Eastbound) ; 5 nights hotel accommodation (Westbound)
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada.