Today, select your choice of one of four activity options:
1. Enjoy a six-hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver’s spectacular North Shore. Travel across the Lions Gate Bridge and into the Coast Mountains. Experience the Capilano Suspension Bridge and Treetops Adventure, discovering the coastal temperate rainforest and British Columbia’s First Nations heritage. Next, visit Grouse Mountain (gondola admission included), the Peak of Vancouver, and take in breathtaking views of the city, ocean, and surrounding mountains. Includes hotel pick-up/drop-off transportation;
2. Enjoy a five-hour guided cycling tour of Vancouver’s highlights, and experience the best of Vancouver food, history, ecology and culture while being active. The 23km ride takes in the seawall and rainforest of Stanley Park, English Bay, Granville Island (including the Aquabus ferry), False Creek, Chinatown, Gastown, and Coal Harbour. Includes helmet and bicycle rental. Please note: Guests’ heights needed to arrange appropriately-sized bicycles,
and guests will need to make their own way to/from 1344 Burrard St. for the tour;
3. British Columbia’s mild climate and unique geographic location, tucked between mountains and sea, provide the province with an abundance of amazing culinary bounty which guests will explore on this in-depth “Made in BC” Vancouver food tour on Granville Island. In the company of an experienced local chef or food writer (maximum six guests/docent), this 2.5 hour walk will get under the skin (or peel) of this fascinating and delicious world as intellectually curious guests tour the market, meet some of the local producers and taste their delicious wares. Please note: Include any dietary restrictions or allergies, and the docent will adapt accordingly, as there are several tastings of fish or seafood, and guests will need to make their own way to/from 126 Davie St. for the tour;
4. Experience the Howe Sound coast line from a 30 ft. rigid hull inflatable boat on a “Sea Safari”. With the refreshing sea mist in their faces, guests will take in the towering cliffs of Anvil Island, the seals at play at Pam Rocks, the caves of Bowen Island, and many more picturesque sights only seen from the water. Spend an unforgettable 2 hours cruising along the water’s surface, surrounded by BC’s unique Coastal Mountains, taking pictures with seals bathing in the sun, or cruising through the waves on our natural roller coaster. Includes hotel pick-up/drop-off transportation;
5. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to explore Vancouver. Overnight in Vancouver.