An epic trip made of two unique rail routes fuses the sigh-triggering sights of the Rockies with a night in Whistler, Canada’s premier resort town.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
Activities & Tours
- Jasper Breakfast Tour
- National Parks Pass
- Vancouver Lookout
- Banff Tour, including Banff Gondola
- Yoho Park Tour, Banff to Lake Louise
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Lake Louise to Jasper
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 1 afternoon meal
Travel & Transport
- 5 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff, Jasper, Quesnel and Whistler
- 12 nights hotel accommodation
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada.
Contact Us to Make a Booking
A Vacation Consultant will email you within 48 hours with a quote for you to review, and will ensure you enjoy unparalleled service throughout your journey.
United States - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - French - 1-800-425-9126
United Kingdom - 0-800-088-5541
Germany - 0-800-189-9311
Australia - 1-800-821-531
New Zealand - 0-800-451-247
All Other Countries - 1-604-606-7245
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm PST
Friday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm PST