Experience the natural beauty of the Coastal Mountain Range, travel alongside glacier-blue lakes, through desert-like ranchlands, and be awestruck by the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
Activities & Tours
- Ice Explorer Independently
- Glacier Skywalk Independently
Travel & Transport
- 3 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service
- 4 days full-size car rental, including one-way drop charge and unlimited kilometres
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel and Jasper
- 8 nights hotel: Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and Calgary
- 8 nights hotel: Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Quesnel, Whistler and Vancouver
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada and the American Southwest.
Contact Us to Make a Booking Enquiry
Thank you for your interest in Rocky Mountaineer and our limited time promotion. Our vacation consultants are the experts when it comes to Western Canada and our incredible train journeys and are excited to help guide you to the package that is right for you. Please provide us with some details below about your preferences such as ideal travel dates, destinations you would like to visit and any particular route preferences, as well as any other questions you have or advice you may need. We will get back to you within 48 hours. We hope to welcome you onboard soon.
United States 1-877-460-3200
Canada - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - French - 1-800-425-9126
United Kingdom - 0-800-088-5541
Germany - 0-800-189-9311
Australia - 1-800-821-531
New Zealand - 0-800-451-247
All Other Countries - 1-604-606-7245
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm PST
Friday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm PST