Travel past ethereal lakes, jagged mountain peaks and raging rivers as you travel towards the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley and Vancouver's sparkling coastline. From Vancouver, you'll travel by ferry to the beautiful island city of Victoria for an overnight excursion in British Columbia's capital city.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
Activities & Tours
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Lake Louise to Jasper
- Vancouver to Victoria Tour, including Butchart Gardens and BC Ferries
- National Park Pass
- 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches
Travel & Transport
- 4 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- Transfer between Calgary and Lake Louise & Transfer between Banff and Calgary
- Coach and ferry transfer to Vancouver
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Jasper,
Kamloops, Vancouver, and Banff
- 9 nights hotel accommodation
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada.
Contact Us to Make a Booking
A Vacation Consultant will email you within 48 hours with a quote for you to review, and will ensure you enjoy unparalleled service throughout your journey.
United States - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - French - 1-800-425-9126
United Kingdom - 0-800-088-5541
Germany - 0-800-189-9311
Australia - 1-800-821-531
New Zealand - 0-800-451-247
All Other Countries - 1-604-606-7245
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm PST
Friday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm PST