Spend two days onboard Rocky Mountaineer, travelling between Denver and Moab, with extraordinary landscapes including vast canyons, natural archways and enchanting hoodoos. The journey is filled with highlights best seen by train and includes an overnight stay in Glenwood Springs, Denver and Moab.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Eastbound)
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (Westbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 3 nights hotel: Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 4 nights hotel: Denver, Glenwood Springs and Moab
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada and the American Southwest.