Start or end your travel in Las Vegas, the Entertainment Capital of the World. This journey includes two days onboard Rocky Mountaineer, discovering the spectacular sights of the Southwest, as well as overnight stays in Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab and Las Vegas. A transfer between Las Vegas and Moab is also included.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Eastbound)
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (Westbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Coach Transfer Las Vegas to Moab
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 4 nights hotel: Las Vegas, Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 4 nights hotel: Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab and Las Vegas
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada and the American Southwest.