Start or end your travel in Salt Lake City. This journey includes two days onboard Rocky Mountaineer, discovering the spectacular sights of the Southwest, as well as overnight stays in Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab and Salt Lake City. A transfer between Salt Lake City and Moab is also included.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Eastbound)
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (Westbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Coach Transfer Salt Lake City to Moab
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 4 nights hotel: Salt Lake City, Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 4 nights hotel: Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab and Salt Lake City
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada and the American Southwest.
Contact Us to Make a Booking
A Vacation Consultant will in touch with a quote for you to review and will ensure you enjoy unparalleled service throughout your journey.
United States 1-877-460-3200
Canada - 1-877-460-3200
Canada - French - 1-800-425-9126
United Kingdom - 0-800-088-5541
Germany - 0-800-189-9311
Australia - 1-800-821-531
New Zealand - 0-800-451-247
All Other Countries - 1-604-606-7245
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm PST
Friday: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm PST