Spend more time exploring the American Southwest. This 7-day journey takes you between Moab and Las Vegas with two days onboard the train and five days on a guided motorcoach tour and includes overnight stays in Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab, Bryce Canyon and Las Vegas.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners (Eastbound)
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (Westbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 6 nights hotel: Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 6 nights hotel: Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab, Bryce Canyon and Las Vegas
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada and the American Southwest.