Embark on a well-paced journey to some of the most popular destinations in the American Southwest including the Grand Canyon and three of Utah's 'Mighty 5' National Parks before reaching the Entertainment Capital of the World, Las Vegas.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners (Eastbound)
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (Westbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 7 nights hotel: Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 7 nights hotel: Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon and Las Vegas
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada and the American Southwest.