Enjoy two days of extraordinary landscapes onboard the train, including vast canyons, inspiring deserts, natural archways, and enchanting hoodoos. Includes overnight stays in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver, and a car rental to explore from Las Vegas to Moab with a stop in the Grand Canyon.
Rocky Mountaineer Train
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Eastbound)
Travel & Transport
- 2 days Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- 6 days full-size car rental, including one-way drop charge and unlimited kilometres
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 7 nights hotel: Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, Moab, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 6 nights hotel: Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab, Lake Powell and Bryce Canyon
We are here to give you all the answers you need to make your journey extraordinary.
Ask us any anything: we are experts in all things Rocky Mountaineer, from our train to the beautiful destinations of Western Canada and the American Southwest.